[OWASP_PHPSEC] phpsec.owasp.org up

rahul chaudhary rahul300chaudhary400 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 16:01:32 UTC 2013

I can help Azzedine in writing materials.

As Abbas said, bootstrap involves a lot of manual work. But even with CMS,
the admin should know the CMS well enough to the work efficiently. *Otherwise
the CMS is better to just publish the work.*

But I must remind everyone that some pages will be generated using the
PHPDocs. So, the design must me set similar to these pages, or these pages
must be made similar to the main page. And if I am not wrong, there will be
a total of around 30-40 pages generated from PHPDocs.

--
Regards,
Rahul Chaudhary