[OWASP_PHPSEC] Password Reset Controller

rahul chaudhary rahul300chaudhary400 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 13:38:25 UTC 2013

For forgot password, there will be another controller.

Another question,
Is there any place I can put all these controller diagram files. Its not
good to pass them in email because if someone edits one controller and
sends it back, it would be a mess to keep an updated list.

--
Regards,
Rahul Chaudhary