[OWASP_PHPSEC] CSRF prevention and XSS filtering

Abbas Naderi abiusx at owasp.org
Tue Sep 10 13:16:09 UTC 2013

XSS filtering, scanner and core functions.

CSRF preventation, there's a separate project in OWASP.
-A
Notice: This message is digitally signed, its source and integrity are verifiable.
If you mail client does not support S/MIME verification, it will display a file (smime.p7s), which includes the X.509 certificate and the signature body.  Read more at Certified E-Mail with Comodo and Thunderbird in AbiusX.com