[OWASP_PHPSEC] phpsec.owasp.org up

Abbas Naderi abiusx at owasp.org
Mon Sep 9 20:41:07 UTC 2013

We want a gorgeous homepage emphasizing what phpsec is, and links to documentations (tutorials and APIs).
-A
Notice: This message is digitally signed, its source and integrity are verifiable.
If you mail client does not support S/MIME verification, it will display a file (smime.p7s), which includes the X.509 certificate and the signature body.  Read more at Certified E-Mail with Comodo and Thunderbird in AbiusX.com