[OWASP_PHPSEC] phpsec.owasp.org up

Abbas Naderi abiusx at owasp.org
Mon Sep 9 20:46:06 UTC 2013

Bootstrap would involve a lot of manual work, but let the team decide.
My preference is Wordpress though.
-A
Notice: This message is digitally signed, its source and integrity are verifiable.
If you mail client does not support S/MIME verification, it will display a file (smime.p7s), which includes the X.509 certificate and the signature body.  Read more at Certified E-Mail with Comodo and Thunderbird in AbiusX.com