[OWASP_PHPSEC] Web Server Fingerprinting Tool

Abbas Naderi abiusx at owasp.org
Mon Sep 9 14:50:02 UTC 2013

I have a bunch of servers, all are latest apache though.
-A
Notice: This message is digitally signed, its source and integrity are verifiable.
If you mail client does not support S/MIME verification, it will display a file (smime.p7s), which includes the X.509 certificate and the signature body.  Read more at Certified E-Mail with Comodo and Thunderbird in AbiusX.com