[OWASP_PHPSEC] Fwd: You're confirmed to attend the Google Summer of Code 2013 Mentor Summit

Abbas Naderi abiusx at owasp.org
Sun Sep 8 18:14:07 UTC 2013

Congrats man :D Don't forget to represent us all.
-A
Notice: This message is digitally signed, its source and integrity are verifiable.
If you mail client does not support S/MIME verification, it will display a file (smime.p7s), which includes the X.509 certificate and the signature body.  Read more at Certified E-Mail with Comodo and Thunderbird in AbiusX.com