[OWASP_PHPSEC] Default Controller and Front Controller

rahul chaudhary rahul300chaudhary400 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 14:13:48 UTC 2013

1) What you described, about Handle being abstract, that is another file.
That file is under framework/_core/base/control.php
I am talking about another file, *framework/control/default.php, *which is
a subclass of the above file and has defined the Handle method. So my
question was that in that Handle method, the definition is running the
scanner class to scan itself. I cannot understand why it is doing that ?

2) I will better understand with an example. So lets say that MatchRoutes
matches the wildcard "*". Now that means that the controller selected is
the "default" controller, and it is the same file as above -
*framework/control/default.php.
*Now in this file, I cannot see any class names, so what will the
"GetClasses" method will find in this class ??

After this I know. Once the classes will be found, appropriate controllers
are fetched and loaded and the start method is called. I just have doubt on
the "default" controller because it does not contains any class names.

--
Regards,
Rahul Chaudhary