[OWASP_PHPSEC] Book Recommendation

Abbas Naderi abiusx at owasp.org
Fri Sep 6 12:41:56 UTC 2013

If you found any, don't forget to share. I don't think there are definitive references out there. I started to make one but didn't have enough time for that.
-A
Notice: This message is digitally signed, its source and integrity are verifiable.
If you mail client does not support S/MIME verification, it will display a file (smime.p7s), which includes the X.509 certificate and the signature body.  Read more at Certified E-Mail with Comodo and Thunderbird in AbiusX.com