[OWASP_PHPSEC] isBruteForce ?

rahul chaudhary rahul300chaudhary400 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 15:51:12 UTC 2013

Hello,

The function definition and the comments, both are correct.

It is written that the failed login attempt will be CONSIDERED for an
attack, not declared that it IS AN ATTACK. Once marked, another value is
checked, i.e the total login attempts. After checking both the values, we
can make correct decision.

Note: My method reduces false positives.

--
Regards,
Rahul Chaudhary