[OWASP_PHPSEC] Cache Control or REST ?

Abbas Naderi abiusx at owasp.org
Fri Oct 25 14:01:36 UTC 2013

By REST library you mean restful services?
We need a core lib for that.
I believe your next stop would be documentation :D cuz even I don’t know what we have and what we dont.
Abbas
Notice: This message is digitally signed, its source and integrity are verifiable.
If you mail client does not support S/MIME verification, it will display a file (smime.p7s), which includes the X.509 certificate and the signature body.  Read more at Certified E-Mail with Comodo and Thunderbird in AbiusX.com