[OWASP_PHPSEC] Back Button loads cached page

rahul chaudhary rahul300chaudhary400 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 12:53:11 UTC 2013

hey guys,
found the answer. It was a silly thing.

So, what was happening is that once I had the user logged-in, I was just
getting the next index page (using "require_once" and NOT REDIRECTING). And
so when the user logged out and pressed the back button, all the form data
was still there because it was 1 single page just loading another page.

The solution was to redirect the user to another page. With redirect, all
the form fields are lost. So, now refreshing does not resubmits the form
data. Also to deal with the back button, I added some checks, and if the
checks do not satisfy, then the previous page is not loaded.

--
Regards,
Rahul Chaudhary