[OWASP_PHPSEC] Just a random question

Abbas Naderi abiusx at owasp.org
Sun Oct 13 14:19:22 UTC 2013

Please keep unrelated conversations on the list to a bare minimum guys.
Rahul, I added the code for static content delivery. Can you acknowledge?
Thanks
-Abbas
Notice: This message is digitally signed, its source and integrity are verifiable.
If you mail client does not support S/MIME verification, it will display a file (smime.p7s), which includes the X.509 certificate and the signature body.  Read more at Certified E-Mail with Comodo and Thunderbird in AbiusX.com