[OWASP_PHPSEC] Just a random question

Abbas Naderi abiusx at owasp.org
Sun Oct 13 04:10:10 UTC 2013

Dude, its QR codes, its like all around you everywhere :D Its a 2D barcode. Just get an app and you can read it.
Thanks
-Abbas
Notice: This message is digitally signed, its source and integrity are verifiable.
If you mail client does not support S/MIME verification, it will display a file (smime.p7s), which includes the X.509 certificate and the signature body.  Read more at Certified E-Mail with Comodo and Thunderbird in AbiusX.com