[OWASP_PHPSEC] Online Cryptography material

rahul chaudhary rahul300chaudhary400 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 17:58:33 UTC 2013

udacity: https://www.udacity.com/course/cs387

Coursera:
(Beginner)
https://www.coursera.org/course/crypto

(Advanced)
https://www.coursera.org/course/crypto2

U'LL EVEN GET CERTIFICATES UPON COURSE COMPLETION. BOTH ARE WELL RECOGNIZED
WEBSITES AND COURSE PROFESSORS ARE HIGHLY TALENTED AS THEY ARE FROM BIG
UNIV SUCH AS STANFORD.

Youtube is also a pretty great source. Or you can check any other book. All
books were more or less of same standards to me.

--
Regards,
Rahul Chaudhary