[OWASP_PHPSEC] [Offtopic] Decrypting information out of an image

Shivam Dixit shivamd001 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 11:51:54 UTC 2013

Hello all

Thank you for your suggestions. I was able to solve the question and it was
much *simpler* than I was expecting and it only required *reading meta
data*and finding the value of "
*flag*". I was able to scan through meta data using a tool provided on this
website :

http://imgops.com/

The name of tool is *metapicz. *

--