[OWASP_PHPSEC] [Offtopic] Decrypting information out of an image

Minhaz A V minhazav at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 09:47:20 UTC 2013

Shivam,
out of curiosity I downloaded this image from doc and opened it in
notepad++ and while going through its source I found something strange.
It had a lot of English words which included those like *Typeenum,
bottomOutsetlong, printOutputOptions*
which are not available in normal images so just have a look if this can be
of any help (otherwise I doubt this has something to do with Photoshop).

Regards,
Minhaz