[OWASP_PHPSEC] [Offtopic] Decrypting information out of an image

Abbas Naderi abiusx at owasp.org
Thu Oct 3 21:34:40 UTC 2013

You dont need image processing, its either steganography, or some sort of puzzle.
Try extracting R, G B channels
-A
Notice: This message is digitally signed, its source and integrity are verifiable.
If you mail client does not support S/MIME verification, it will display a file (smime.p7s), which includes the X.509 certificate and the signature body.  Read more at Certified E-Mail with Comodo and Thunderbird in AbiusX.com