[OWASP_PHPSEC] AppSecUSA 2013 Success

rahul chaudhary rahul300chaudhary400 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 22:22:06 UTC 2013

Actually in the meet I also noticed one more thing....when I was talking to
many companies, many have done the same work as ours of providing solutions
for OWASP top 10. However, theirs approach was no better than ours and they
demand money for deployment. Plus I never saw any company providing
decoupled libraries. Our project is awesome and many people including
Adobe, Gotham and CodeDx showed special interest in it.
I am sure that until next appsec, we will have done something huge to show.
:)

--
Regards,
Rahul Chaudhary