[OWASP_PHPSEC] Highlights of AppSec 2013

Abbas Naderi abiusx at owasp.org
Thu Nov 21 02:01:20 UTC 2013

Shivam,
It is not concluded yet :D Me and Rahul are here, up to Friday.
2500 people are attending the conference as well.
-A
Notice: This message is digitally signed, its source and integrity are verifiable.
If you mail client does not support S/MIME verification, it will display a file (smime.p7s), which includes the X.509 certificate and the signature body.  Read more at Certified E-Mail with Comodo and Thunderbird in AbiusX.com