[OWASP_PHPSEC] phpSec - Overview

Abbas Naderi abiusx at owasp.org
Thu Nov 14 00:19:53 UTC 2013

The images are awesome!
But some of them are a little complicated, can you somehow simplify them, e.g remove a bunch of unimportant functions and add a “…” node?
Please send me the updated files so that I can use in the presentation!
Thanks for the logo as well, I’ll replace it on the website asap.
-A
Notice: This message is digitally signed, its source and integrity are verifiable.
If you mail client does not support S/MIME verification, it will display a file (smime.p7s), which includes the X.509 certificate and the signature body.  Read more at Certified E-Mail with Comodo and Thunderbird in AbiusX.com