[OWASP_PHPSEC] Book Recommendation

Abbas Naderi abiusx at owasp.org
Mon Nov 11 00:18:22 UTC 2013

I’ve read many of those, and doubt that anything good comes out of them. Its just general security practices.
-A
Notice: This message is digitally signed, its source and integrity are verifiable.
If you mail client does not support S/MIME verification, it will display a file (smime.p7s), which includes the X.509 certificate and the signature body.  Read more at Certified E-Mail with Comodo and Thunderbird in AbiusX.com