[OWASP_PHPSEC] PHPSEC Presentation Slides

Abbas Naderi abiusx at owasp.org
Sun Nov 10 15:21:57 UTC 2013

But I already had a logo on the website! Did you look at it?
-A
Notice: This message is digitally signed, its source and integrity are verifiable.
If you mail client does not support S/MIME verification, it will display a file (smime.p7s), which includes the X.509 certificate and the signature body.  Read more at Certified E-Mail with Comodo and Thunderbird in AbiusX.com