[OWASP_PHPSEC] PHPSEC Presentation Slides

Abbas Naderi abiusx at owasp.org
Fri Nov 8 16:26:18 UTC 2013

Awesome work!
I see some slides are not filled yet.
Unfortunately I’m extra busy setting up the summit, creating stickers and everything, so could someone please take care of the website?
Rahul, can you upload the docs in the site, changing the texts is not that bad.

Everyone else, please send me your full names plus a hyperlink (to whatever identifies you), and a thumbnail of your face, and a one liner about yourself, so that I can add those to the contributors list.
Thanks
-Abbas
Notice: This message is digitally signed, its source and integrity are verifiable.
If you mail client does not support S/MIME verification, it will display a file (smime.p7s), which includes the X.509 certificate and the signature body.  Read more at Certified E-Mail with Comodo and Thunderbird in AbiusX.com