[OWASP_PHPSEC] PHPSEC Presentation Slides

rahul chaudhary rahul300chaudhary400 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 08:59:19 UTC 2013

Hello All,

I have completed the slides...whooo (before time) ... :P
Here is the link again:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1hReOoKa-FxbKhVgH3rrrbHxnOGJe7kpp1gABUDIgeU8/edit#slide=id.g1731cf52e_029

This is the first attempt to the slides...I personally think that there are
few slides and it lacks many examples and pictures. So please go ahead and
change some things. Add more examples and many more.

--
Regards,
Rahul Chaudhary