[OWASP_PHPSEC] PHPSEC Presentation Slides

Abbas Naderi abiusx at owasp.org
Tue Nov 5 15:20:09 UTC 2013

We can always switch to a CMS later, but polishing a CMS is a lot of work and I’m afraid we need this before that.
-A
Notice: This message is digitally signed, its source and integrity are verifiable.
If you mail client does not support S/MIME verification, it will display a file (smime.p7s), which includes the X.509 certificate and the signature body.  Read more at Certified E-Mail with Comodo and Thunderbird in AbiusX.com