[OWASP_PHPSEC] OWASP_PHP_Security_Project Digest, Vol 7, Issue 6

Abbas Naderi abiusx at owasp.org
Mon Nov 4 18:45:07 UTC 2013


It is a project summit, so I have a few hours, and its not supposed to be tense, its for people who want to get to know the projects and contribute, so add as much as possible, and I will skip anything in between.
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1hReOoKa-FxbKhVgH3rrrbHxnOGJe7kpp1gABUDIgeU8/edit#slide=id.p

Don’t forget to complete the preseentation as well!
-Abbas
______________________________________________________________
Notice: This message is digitally signed, its source and integrity are verifiable.
If you mail client does not support S/MIME verification, it will display a file (smime.p7s), which includes the X.509 certificate and the signature body.  Read more at Certified E-Mail with Comodo and Thunderbird in AbiusX.com

On Nov 4, 2013, at 12:49 PM, Paulo Guerreiro <paulocmguerreiro at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi i can also contribute to the website, just let me know.
> 
> 
> How much time should the presentation take (to decide how in depth we should describe it)?
> Do you have the appsec template, logo?
> 
> Keynote:
>  
> How could we thrill the audience (to make them to want to contribute) 
> How can phpSec be described, so that, it makes it different from the ones that already available?
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 2013/11/4 <owasp_php_security_project-request at lists.owasp.org>
> Send OWASP_PHP_Security_Project mailing list submissions to
>         owasp_php_security_project at lists.owasp.org
> 
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>         https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp_php_security_project
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>         owasp_php_security_project-request at lists.owasp.org
> 
> You can reach the person managing the list at
>         owasp_php_security_project-owner at lists.owasp.org
> 
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of OWASP_PHP_Security_Project digest..."
> 
> 
> Today's Topics:
> 
>    1. Re: PHPSEC Presentation Slides (Minhaz A V)
>    2. Re: PHPSEC Presentation Slides (Shivam Dixit)
> 
> 
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> Message: 1
> Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 20:29:21 +0530
> From: Minhaz A V <minhazav at gmail.com>
> To: Abbas Naderi <abiusx at owasp.org>
> Cc: "owasp_php_security_project at lists.owasp.org"
>         <owasp_php_security_project at lists.owasp.org>
> Subject: Re: [OWASP_PHPSEC] PHPSEC Presentation Slides
> Message-ID:
>         <CADCpCkhq+pURFGjG_so6Ha8nJVjXhFkorGDQBsFqbm=YqXFmVw at mail.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
> 
> I can contribute !!
> 
> 
> On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 7:35 PM, Abbas Naderi <abiusx at owasp.org> wrote:
> 
> > Wow the website is still an issue :D We need that up in a week. Anyone
> > volunteer?
> > -A
> >
> > ______________________________________________________________
> > *Notice:* This message is *digitally signed*, its *source* and *integrity* are
> > verifiable.
> > If you mail client does not support S/MIME verification, it will display a
> > file (smime.p7s), which includes the X.509 certificate and the signature
> > body.  Read more at Certified E-Mail with Comodo and Thunderbird<http://abiusx.com/certified-e-mail-with-comodo-and-thunderbird/> in
> > AbiusX.com
> >
> > On Nov 4, 2013, at 7:41 AM, Shivam Dixit <shivamd001 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Nice idea Minhaz. I am also not good at video editing and stuff but I can
> > help with the website part. Azzeddine please let me know if there is
> > anything for me !
> >
> >
> > On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 2:06 PM, Azeddine Islam Mennouchi <
> > azeddine.mennouchi at owasp.org> wrote:
> >
> >> Hey great idea i will try to find some one to do that for us
> >> And we need to setup thr site asap and i m working on that
> >> Le 4 nov. 2013 08:32, "Minhaz A V" <minhazav at gmail.com> a ?crit :
> >>
> >> can we have some video to explain it all like Google uses to explain its
> >>> technologies
> >>>>
> >>>> like: www.*youtube*.com/watch?v=_GdSC1Z1Kzs
> >>>
> >>> I know its easier said than done but just if its possible, if any one of
> >>> us is good at that { I'm not :( }
> >>>
> >>> otherwise also its fine, its just an addon :)
> >>>
> >>>
> >>> On Sun, Nov 3, 2013 at 10:06 PM, rahul chaudhary <
> >>> rahul300chaudhary400 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >>>
> >>>> Hmmm....if you are talking about the "template", then yes sure, that
> >>>> can be changed later...Abbas will change it to the official OWASP
> >>>> Template....
> >>>>
> >>>> If you are talking about some drawings to explain things, then I am out
> >>>> of ideas... :(
> >>>>
> >>>>
> >>>> On Sun, Nov 3, 2013 at 3:48 AM, Minhaz A V <minhazav at gmail.com> wrote:
> >>>>
> >>>>> Little bit of graphics would be an addon :)
> >>>>>
> >>>>>
> >>>>> On Sun, Nov 3, 2013 at 11:36 AM, rahul chaudhary <
> >>>>> rahul300chaudhary400 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >>>>>
> >>>>>> Hello All,
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> Here is the online presentation slide for PHPSEC. I have just started
> >>>>>> making it. Please provide your valued contribution/comments/feedbacks.
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> Also please remember that it is going to be presented in AppSec, USA
> >>>>>> by Abbas this Nov 10, 2013.
> >>>>>> So we have very little time in our hands.
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1hReOoKa-FxbKhVgH3rrrbHxnOGJe7kpp1gABUDIgeU8/edit?usp=sharing
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> --
> >>>>>> Regards,
> >>>>>> Rahul Chaudhary
> >>>>>> Ph - 412-519-9634
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> _______________________________________________
> >>>>>> OWASP_PHP_Security_Project mailing list
> >>>>>> OWASP_PHP_Security_Project at lists.owasp.org
> >>>>>> https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp_php_security_project
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>
> >>>>
> >>>>
> >>>> --
> >>>> Regards,
> >>>> Rahul Chaudhary
> >>>> Ph - 412-519-9634
> >>>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>> _______________________________________________
> >>> OWASP_PHP_Security_Project mailing list
> >>> OWASP_PHP_Security_Project at lists.owasp.org
> >>> https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp_php_security_project
> >>>
> >>>
> >> _______________________________________________
> >> OWASP_PHP_Security_Project mailing list
> >> OWASP_PHP_Security_Project at lists.owasp.org
> >> https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp_php_security_project
> >>
> >>
> >
> >
> > --
> > *Cheers*
> > *Shivam*
> > *I work here : *http://zeoco.de/1001001000
> >  _______________________________________________
> > OWASP_PHP_Security_Project mailing list
> > OWASP_PHP_Security_Project at lists.owasp.org
> > https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp_php_security_project
> >
> >
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > OWASP_PHP_Security_Project mailing list
> > OWASP_PHP_Security_Project at lists.owasp.org
> > https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp_php_security_project
> >
> >
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: <http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp_php_security_project/attachments/20131104/5b930842/attachment-0001.html>
> 
> ------------------------------
> 
> Message: 2
> Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 21:18:31 +0530
> From: Shivam Dixit <shivamd001 at gmail.com>
> To: Minhaz A V <minhazav at gmail.com>
> Cc: "owasp_php_security_project at lists.owasp.org"
>         <owasp_php_security_project at lists.owasp.org>
> Subject: Re: [OWASP_PHPSEC] PHPSEC Presentation Slides
> Message-ID:
>         <CAK3n=aPw8o3tzsMJ9O4U_q_Kw2rNX9Gs4-oFAjC5+998TxJoSw at mail.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
> 
> Me too.
> 
> 
> On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 8:29 PM, Minhaz A V <minhazav at gmail.com> wrote:
> 
> > I can contribute !!
> >
> >
> > On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 7:35 PM, Abbas Naderi <abiusx at owasp.org> wrote:
> >
> >> Wow the website is still an issue :D We need that up in a week. Anyone
> >> volunteer?
> >> -A
> >>
> >>      ______________________________________________________________
> >> *Notice:* This message is *digitally signed*, its *source* and
> >> *integrity* are verifiable.
> >> If you mail client does not support S/MIME verification, it will display
> >> a file (smime.p7s), which includes the X.509 certificate and the signature
> >> body.  Read more at Certified E-Mail with Comodo and Thunderbird<http://abiusx.com/certified-e-mail-with-comodo-and-thunderbird/> in
> >> AbiusX.com
> >>
> >> On Nov 4, 2013, at 7:41 AM, Shivam Dixit <shivamd001 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Nice idea Minhaz. I am also not good at video editing and stuff but I can
> >> help with the website part. Azzeddine please let me know if there is
> >> anything for me !
> >>
> >>
> >> On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 2:06 PM, Azeddine Islam Mennouchi <
> >> azeddine.mennouchi at owasp.org> wrote:
> >>
> >>> Hey great idea i will try to find some one to do that for us
> >>> And we need to setup thr site asap and i m working on that
> >>> Le 4 nov. 2013 08:32, "Minhaz A V" <minhazav at gmail.com> a ?crit :
> >>>
> >>> can we have some video to explain it all like Google uses to explain its
> >>>> technologies
> >>>>>
> >>>>> like: www.*youtube*.com/watch?v=_GdSC1Z1Kzs
> >>>>
> >>>> I know its easier said than done but just if its possible, if any one
> >>>> of us is good at that { I'm not :( }
> >>>>
> >>>> otherwise also its fine, its just an addon :)
> >>>>
> >>>>
> >>>> On Sun, Nov 3, 2013 at 10:06 PM, rahul chaudhary <
> >>>> rahul300chaudhary400 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >>>>
> >>>>> Hmmm....if you are talking about the "template", then yes sure, that
> >>>>> can be changed later...Abbas will change it to the official OWASP
> >>>>> Template....
> >>>>>
> >>>>> If you are talking about some drawings to explain things, then I am
> >>>>> out of ideas... :(
> >>>>>
> >>>>>
> >>>>> On Sun, Nov 3, 2013 at 3:48 AM, Minhaz A V <minhazav at gmail.com> wrote:
> >>>>>
> >>>>>> Little bit of graphics would be an addon :)
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> On Sun, Nov 3, 2013 at 11:36 AM, rahul chaudhary <
> >>>>>> rahul300chaudhary400 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>>> Hello All,
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>> Here is the online presentation slide for PHPSEC. I have just
> >>>>>>> started making it. Please provide your valued
> >>>>>>> contribution/comments/feedbacks.
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>> Also please remember that it is going to be presented in AppSec, USA
> >>>>>>> by Abbas this Nov 10, 2013.
> >>>>>>> So we have very little time in our hands.
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>> https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1hReOoKa-FxbKhVgH3rrrbHxnOGJe7kpp1gABUDIgeU8/edit?usp=sharing
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>> --
> >>>>>>> Regards,
> >>>>>>> Rahul Chaudhary
> >>>>>>> Ph - 412-519-9634
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>> _______________________________________________
> >>>>>>> OWASP_PHP_Security_Project mailing list
> >>>>>>> OWASP_PHP_Security_Project at lists.owasp.org
> >>>>>>> https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp_php_security_project
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>
> >>>>>
> >>>>> --
> >>>>> Regards,
> >>>>> Rahul Chaudhary
> >>>>> Ph - 412-519-9634
> >>>>>
> >>>>
> >>>>
> >>>> _______________________________________________
> >>>> OWASP_PHP_Security_Project mailing list
> >>>> OWASP_PHP_Security_Project at lists.owasp.org
> >>>> https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp_php_security_project
> >>>>
> >>>>
> >>> _______________________________________________
> >>> OWASP_PHP_Security_Project mailing list
> >>> OWASP_PHP_Security_Project at lists.owasp.org
> >>> https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp_php_security_project
> >>>
> >>>
> >>
> >>
> >> --
> >> *Cheers*
> >> *Shivam*
> >> *I work here : *http://zeoco.de/1001001000
> >>  _______________________________________________
> >> OWASP_PHP_Security_Project mailing list
> >> OWASP_PHP_Security_Project at lists.owasp.org
> >> https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp_php_security_project
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >> _______________________________________________
> >> OWASP_PHP_Security_Project mailing list
> >> OWASP_PHP_Security_Project at lists.owasp.org
> >> https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp_php_security_project
> >>
> >>
> >
> 
> 
> --
> *Cheers*
> *Shivam*
> *I work here : *http://zeoco.de/1001001000
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: <http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp_php_security_project/attachments/20131104/6acfd2a7/attachment.html>
> 
> ------------------------------
> 
> _______________________________________________
> OWASP_PHP_Security_Project mailing list
> OWASP_PHP_Security_Project at lists.owasp.org
> https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp_php_security_project
> 
> 
> End of OWASP_PHP_Security_Project Digest, Vol 7, Issue 6
> ********************************************************
> 
> _______________________________________________
> OWASP_PHP_Security_Project mailing list
> OWASP_PHP_Security_Project at lists.owasp.org
> https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp_php_security_project

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp_php_security_project/attachments/20131104/1ff94e0d/attachment-0001.html>


More information about the OWASP_PHP_Security_Project mailing list