[OWASP_PHPSEC] PHPSEC Presentation Slides

Abbas Naderi abiusx at owasp.org
Mon Nov 4 16:38:02 UTC 2013

Azzeddine and I have credentials for accessing the server. IM or email us, get the passwords, add stuff to the page. We need it ASAP, because people are gonna look at it before the conference to come to the summit!
If you guys are busy, I’ll work something out.
-Abbas
Notice: This message is digitally signed, its source and integrity are verifiable.
If you mail client does not support S/MIME verification, it will display a file (smime.p7s), which includes the X.509 certificate and the signature body.  Read more at Certified E-Mail with Comodo and Thunderbird in AbiusX.com