[OWASP_PHPSEC] AppSecUSA 2013

Abbas Naderi abiusx at owasp.org
Sat Nov 2 00:49:13 UTC 2013

We want the whole coverage, it doesnt need to be new. Just reflecting what we have done and what we’re planning to do.
-Abbas
Notice: This message is digitally signed, its source and integrity are verifiable.
If you mail client does not support S/MIME verification, it will display a file (smime.p7s), which includes the X.509 certificate and the signature body.  Read more at Certified E-Mail with Comodo and Thunderbird in AbiusX.com