[OWASP_PHPSEC] AppSecUSA 2013

rahul chaudhary rahul300chaudhary400 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 22:20:05 UTC 2013

okay...will try my best....

do you have anything that I must focus on more than others...because things
like usermanagement are not really an innovation...it's just correct
implementation...even in things like session, there is nothing
new...crypto, file change etc are something new....

plus do you want a whole project presentation or individual library
presentation ?

--
Regards,
Rahul Chaudhary