[OWASP_PHPSEC] FileLastModified ?

rahul chaudhary rahul300chaudhary400 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 15:58:59 UTC 2013

OK....I get the equality thing now...such a silly question it was ... :P

Now tell me about the two server variables  HTTP_IF_MODIFIED_SINCE and
HTTP_IF_NONE_MATCH.
Do these server variables automatically gets set?

Suppose if I maintain the server in company, what do I have to do to set
these variables ?

--
Regards,
Rahul Chaudhary