[OWASP_PHPSEC] Update ?

Abhishek Das das.abhshk at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 20:41:01 UTC 2013

Hi Rahul,

I realize it's been a while since I pushed any code. I was on vacation. I
will get back to coding regularly now.

I did implement a significant part of the HTTP Request Handling Library. It
would be great if Abbas or Johanna could have a look at the code and guide
me as to what other functions I should write as part of this library.

Thanks
Abhishek

--
Abhishek Das