[OWASP_PHPSEC] First Draft Completed.

rahul chaudhary rahul300chaudhary400 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 08:57:38 UTC 2013

I am a little doubtful on "simple authentication library". I am not sure
what that would be. Because the way Abbas told me to design the User and
basic password management class, that way, the library "simple
authentication library" is already complete.
Is there some function that I am forgetting ?

--
Regards,
Rahul Chaudhary