[OWASP_PHPSEC] URGENT: Need Advice.

Abbas Naderi abiusx at owasp.org
Tue Jul 30 17:18:09 UTC 2013

Chris is right. Development for open source is always much more fun than development for commercial firms, which mostly consists of crapping forced coding.
As for the question of whether you are able to secure a job after this or not, you should contact your career services in your university, and ask for similar situations.
-Abbas
Notice: This message is digitally signed, its source and integrity are verifiable.
If you mail client does not support S/MIME verification, it will display a file (smime.p7s), which includes the X.509 certificate and the signature body.  Read more at Certified E-Mail with Comodo and Thunderbird in AbiusX.com