[OWASP_PHPSEC] URGENT: Need Advice.

Chris White cwhite at remarinc.com
Tue Jul 30 16:00:44 UTC 2013

It really depends on the type of work you run into while with the firm. Experience is everything.

If programming is your passion, then contribute as much to open source projects as you can to create a living, public portfolio of your work and it will speak for itself. It says a lot more about your skill than a resume that spits out generic scenarios and boasts.

Chris White
Network Administrator
Remar, Inc.