[OWASP_PHPSEC] URGENT: Need Advice.

rahul chaudhary rahul300chaudhary400 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 15:54:42 UTC 2013

What I am actually worried about was that after doing a job in consultancy,
will I get job in these big companies or do I always have to stick in
consultancy companies?

Also since in my job I will not have any development experience (only
analysis and testing stuff), can at a later time I can approach in big
companies and apply for a security development kind of job. Mostly I am
worried that I should not loose my market value at a later time because
eventually I have to move to my home country where security is not that
much in demand. Only big companies such as Google, which are there, have
jobs like this.

--
Regards,
Rahul Chaudhary