[OWASP_PHPSEC] URGENT: Need Advice.

Abbas Naderi abiusx at owasp.org
Tue Jul 30 15:30:00 UTC 2013

I think that if you go for a bigger one, you will have a real hard time at first, because you're not exposed to a lot of things that they expect you to be.

The first few months of your career are very intense and you learn a huge amount of things. I think if you can go for it, work there for half a year to a couple years, then switch to a better company, its a much better choice. You will be more appreciated and more in touch with the real stuff in work, in a smaller company.

Thanks
-A
Notice: This message is digitally signed, its source and integrity are verifiable.
If you mail client does not support S/MIME verification, it will display a file (smime.p7s), which includes the X.509 certificate and the signature body.  Read more at Certified E-Mail with Comodo and Thunderbird in AbiusX.com