[OWASP_PHPSEC] Secure Database Documentation

Abbas Naderi abiusx at owasp.org
Mon Jul 29 13:15:37 UTC 2013

Move the wiki page to owasp.org/index.php/phpsec/Secure_Database_Library
do not pollute the entire OWASP wiki with our project. These matters are sensitive :D
Notice: This message is digitally signed, its source and integrity are verifiable.
If you mail client does not support S/MIME verification, it will display a file (smime.p7s), which includes the X.509 certificate and the signature body.  Read more at Certified E-Mail with Comodo and Thunderbird in AbiusX.com