[OWASP_PHPSEC] functions.php inside Core libraries

Abbas Naderi abiusx at owasp.org
Mon Jul 29 13:14:39 UTC 2013

answers inline:
Notice: This message is digitally signed, its source and integrity are verifiable.
If you mail client does not support S/MIME verification, it will display a file (smime.p7s), which includes the X.509 certificate and the signature body.  Read more at Certified E-Mail with Comodo and Thunderbird in AbiusX.com

On Mordad 7, 1392, at 10:00 AM, rahul chaudhary <rahul300chaudhary400 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> In functions.php which is inside core library:
>
> 1) Why there are two aliases to the same function: echo_ret() and exho() ??
the namingof these functions are crucial. We have to have a discussion someday as to what to choose, to easily convert usage to them.

> 2) In line 47: value of $string is copied to $out, that is not necessary....but this is not a problem...just pointing it out :P

Because we are manipulating it and I don't want to lose the original