[OWASP_PHPSEC] session library: tracking of visitors activities

rahul chaudhary rahul300chaudhary400 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 03:57:24 UTC 2013

By tracking if you mean "what they are doing in the system", then there are
logs for that purpose...

If you meant, "knowing their locations", this has been planned and has been
kept for last...Actually it was my job but I delayed it for some time.

If you meant, "actually tracking them from their cookies", that is
something unethical and we will not do that.

--
Regards,
Rahul Chaudhary