[OWASP_PHPSEC] Namespace

Abbas Naderi abiusx at owasp.org
Sun Jul 28 15:08:22 UTC 2013

Yes,
we will add an autoloader for the whole package later.

Notice: This message is digitally signed, its source and integrity are verifiable.
If you mail client does not support S/MIME verification, it will display a file (smime.p7s), which includes the X.509 certificate and the signature body.  Read more at Certified E-Mail with Comodo and Thunderbird in AbiusX.com