[OWASP_PHPSEC] OWASP Documentation

rahul chaudhary rahul300chaudhary400 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 08:27:00 UTC 2013

HI,,,can you tell which tests are not working, because I am constantly
checking test cases to work and they are working fine in my system...

For some test cases, you need to have the DB installed.

and yes, some of the test cases are not up to the standard. But as said,
for now they just demonstrate the working....in dew time they will be
updated using useful feedback from people like you. :)

--
Regards,
Rahul Chaudhary