[OWASP_PHPSEC] GSOC DoC Camp

Abbas Naderi abiusx at owasp.org
Fri Jul 26 21:50:29 UTC 2013

I think for now its best to add yourself, me, Rahul and Abhishek (Abhishek you need to confirm this privately to me),
and all three of use are willing to help you with the proposal. Just make a copy of the form, and share it with us.
Sooner would be better,
Thanks bro
-A
Notice: This message is digitally signed, its source and integrity are verifiable.
If you mail client does not support S/MIME verification, it will display a file (smime.p7s), which includes the X.509 certificate and the signature body.  Read more at Certified E-Mail with Comodo and Thunderbird in AbiusX.com