[OWASP_PHPSEC] GSOC DoC Camp

Azeddine Islam Mennouchi azeddine.mennouchi at owasp.org
Fri Jul 26 21:41:34 UTC 2013

Hello Guys,
The Doc Camp is an event from Google to encourage Documentation efforts for
open source Projects
I will take care of the submission part
the Doc Camp takes place 14-18 Oct. in California
I can use some help in the proposal (for the PHP Security Project) some
fresh ideas will push our proposal forward
you just need to send me where you will be coming from Guys (country and
State or city)

Regards Islam,

--
Islam Azeddine Mennouchi