[OWASP_PHPSEC] OWASP Documentation

Abbas Naderi abiusx at owasp.org
Fri Jul 26 19:27:54 UTC 2013

Hi Sven,
Since we're changing things a lot (change not as in refactoring, as in changing the whole ideas), its not wise to go TDD. We're leaving test coverage for the final phase in summer.
You should be aware that some developers in the team are working under GSoC.
-Abbas
Notice: This message is digitally signed, its source and integrity are verifiable.
If you mail client does not support S/MIME verification, it will display a file (smime.p7s), which includes the X.509 certificate and the signature body.  Read more at Certified E-Mail with Comodo and Thunderbird in AbiusX.com