[OWASP_PHPSEC] OWASP Documentation

Sven Rautenberg sven at rtbg.de
Fri Jul 26 19:17:28 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I'll take that opportunity and mention my sadness about the tests that
are not really written, nor working.

A test is the first opportunity to run the productive code. If it feels
weird or cumbersome to write the test, then probably the code under test
is not yet designed well.

And the tests are always a working code example: They use the actual
code (if the using code gets outdated, tests go red and get fixed, so
examples are automatically updated), and they show both input parameters
and expected and unexpected return values.

I'd really suggest to write tests first.

Regards,

Sven