[OWASP_PHPSEC] OWASP Documentation

Johanna Curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Fri Jul 26 19:01:02 UTC 2013

Hi Rauf

I took a fast overview of your documentation which looks great, so keep the good work. something I recommend strongly is the use of code examples. Creating code snippets where you can explain how to use the library it's a great way to help users understand how they should implement the library

regards

Johanna