[OWASP_PHPSEC] Daily Report - 24 July, 25 July 2013

Abbas Naderi abiusx at owasp.org
Fri Jul 26 17:47:52 UTC 2013

Create a new topic in the mailing list for the event. Since Azzeddine is taking the role, invite him in and ask him for guidelines on the proposal.
-A
Notice: This message is digitally signed, its source and integrity are verifiable.
If you mail client does not support S/MIME verification, it will display a file (smime.p7s), which includes the X.509 certificate and the signature body.  Read more at Certified E-Mail with Comodo and Thunderbird in AbiusX.com