[OWASP_PHPSEC] Someone Removed Me...DANG!!

Abbas Naderi abiusx at owasp.org
Wed Jul 24 11:15:01 UTC 2013

Hi
Please email samantha,
we made some changes and I'm on a semi-vacation (actually its a full vacation in a remote area but I'm nerd enough to be online all the time)

-Abbas
Notice: This message is digitally signed, its source and integrity are verifiable.
If you mail client does not support S/MIME verification, it will display a file (smime.p7s), which includes the X.509 certificate and the signature body.  Read more at Certified E-Mail with Comodo and Thunderbird in AbiusX.com