[OWASP_PHPSEC] Hi Team

Mohamad A m.azmath at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 22:04:06 UTC 2013

Thanks Rahul,

I will have a look at the libraries. Cache Library would be interesting one
to work on.

As per my understanding from
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Application_Security_FAQ#Browser_Cache

We need to develop a library which will check for HTTP version and add the
appropriate directive in response headers.
Also at the end of the page for Pragma directive.

Question : I assume that this library is sitting at server and every
request by user to page will be scanned and appropriate response headers
will be added. Is this right ?

Example : Users in their application has to include this library,  say
include('thislibrary) in index.php at top.

Thanks,
Azmath Mohamad

--
Thanks & Regards,